Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you satisfied with your gender?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #131 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Supremacist View Post
And another reason why I like being a girl. I'm pretty happy with the fact that one day my other half and I will start a family and that I will be the one seeing it through, physically. I'll be the one to feel it move and feel it's first kick (Kind of feel sorry for my partner a little tbh). Having sat through my sisters two horrific labours with her, knowing the pain I'll go through still doesn't even bother me because it's insignificant to what's to come.

It may be corny as hell, but for me, being the one to have the opportunity to actually physically bring a life into the world is the best bit about being female.
I've always known what i ultimately wish to have and thats quite a traditional family life. I want a wife and kids, basically. Ive always found quite a maternal instinct in women to be attractive and i love to hear women who think this way when it comes to giving birth. I dont think all women should be expected to feel this way or anything and i know im a guy so my opinion doesnt really count as alot of what you girls have to endure and sacrifice to have children is not something i will ever have to experience personally but i think its great to hear a woman say that she almost considers it a privelidge rather than a hinderence and i dont think its corny one little bit.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote