Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you satisfied with your gender?
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 12:19 AM   #144 (permalink)
midnight rain
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Like, how a guy who sleeps with a lot of girls is a hero of sorts, a 'stud.' Whereas a girl who sleeps with a lot of guys is dirty, rank, and a 'slut.' It's double standards yes, and it sucks, but I think these kind of societal issues happen with both genders. I find my gender has held me back in life many times but I could say the same for guys that I know. Like boobs said, it's all social stigma.
while I'm not disputing what you say, it does appear as if your talking of this from a guy's POV with the whole 'stud' and 'slut' terminology. and the only thing I have to add is you must remember that we're sleeping with the girls not the guys. obviously sleeping around is a bigger issue when you want to put your junk inside someone's when it's been around too many a-times. if a guy sleeps around, that's his choice not my problem. If a girl sleeps around, it'd be more a medical concern.

i don't speak for all guys either, but i definitely don't think 'stud' when i overhear a guy talking about getting laid every night. i'm more inclined to think douchebag

i hope you can make sense of what i'm saying, my mind isn't at its clearest right now, i'm a lil drunk...
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote