Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 09:45 AM   #3224 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
Im still not seeing why radio airplay was brought up in a discussion as to whether or not Janszoon likes Creed. The only possible reason i can think of is that you seem to think that because Nickelback has been on the radio alot more than Creed have over the last ten years, this accounts for his opinion? Im sorry, i just dont understand or see how it is relevant.

I dont listen to the radio and never really have. I have heard both bands. Both bands suck yet Creed are better. The radio doesnt factor in my opinion whatsoever.
I brought up the radio airplay, just because a lot of people despise bands that have the most exposure, the bands and songs you just can't get away from. I think both bands are primarily played in America, so I brought it up just to let everyone know my opinion was based on music ability and music ability alone, not biased because one gets more radio airplay, if you get me? So I think Creed>Nickelback. Despite them both being a bit crap I don't think Creed deserve to be called THE worst band ever. I think there are a few bands worse than them.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote