Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Non-Musical Opinions
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 10:39 PM   #74 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
How to really piss off Vegangelica.

Start a big family, eat a lot of meat, shave your legs and listen to a lot of gangster rap music that objectifies women. And don't forget that it's the fourth of july so start polluting the atmosphere with fireworks.

I will say though, my youngest brother (mom's 3rd son) is incredibly annoying. And if you don't like how he uses up more space you should take it up with him.

Anyway, regarding this whole argument, what resources are we talking about "consuming"? I'm a little confused...
It better not be oil, because I'm pretty sure we're capable of surviving as a species without that. Is it food? If so, that's laughable. We perpetuate our own food.
What, are we going to breathe up all the oxygen?
I don't get what we're talking about with "resources". Water? (Don't even go there)
Are we hogging all the UV rays? Someone help me out here. As it stands, the only thing overpopulation is going to do is bring shit to a point where you'll (unselfishly) have to give up the kind of lifestyles you're currently living. If you'd prefer population control over that, I'd say THAT'S pretty damned selfish.
Early humans lived just fine the way they did. If you really want to make a change, give up all your possessions and all your comforts and all your wants and go live in the woods. If you can do that, then you're entitled to lecture about using up "resources".
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote