Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you satisfied with your gender?
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 02:28 AM   #255 (permalink)
Tea Supremacist
Like a fart in a trance

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberNineDream View Post
Maybe it's late to ask:

So is the thread about us, if we like what kind of body we got?
or is it about if we're satisfied with the whole "gender", as in the group of people we somehow belong to?
In a nutshell...

Question one - Yes. I think that generally women are more attractive than men. Take clothes away and with a woman you have curves, everything is neat and tidy and tucked away... I just find that the female form is more aesthetically pleasing.

Question two - I'm pleased (as I've said in earlier posts) about belonging to the gender that gets to physically bring a child into the world - for me that's an important part of my life (well, one day, hopefully). The female gender as a maternal group is something I'm more than happy (lucky, even) to be part of. Though, when the female gender is defined by the stereotype of bitchiness and the crude wolf whistles, that we're bad at sports and DIY etc, then that's a different matter. I find it a shame that, as a woman, I'm obviously going to be bitchy and back biting. And it's a shame that if I wolf whistled and shouted lewd comments at a hot guy I'd just be seen as a common slut (not that I'd want to, but the point is there).

As a whole though, yeah, I'm ok about belonging to the female gender