Music Banter - View Single Post - Things that you really want but can't afford, aren't a priority, or are unobtainable
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 01:03 PM   #91 (permalink)
TumorAttitude
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
I remember Caveman commenting on some chick for having blue hair and how it signifies that she's some "angsty goth teen" which is stupid because goth kids don't dye their hair anything other than black or white to my recollection but then again Caveman was always a complete imbecile and a poor excuse for a "punk". And yes now that he's gone I'm gonna talk sh*t about him as excessively as possible.

Anyway. That last one looks like Rainbow Brite gone scenester. But anyway, I'd like to taste the rainbow. =D
The cap'n can suck my duck. He knows not the joy of having blue hair. You feel like a cartoon character only real, so better.
He's not really an imbecile so much as someone who's really bitchy. He's hillarious, just not. nice. at all. But like, neither are we, Bewbs. You're mean to n00bz and I've commited a few homicides. Besides, apparently he's gone, so stop lickng your wounds about him.

Oh, and I'd like to make the last girl rain too....:wank:
TumorAttitude is offline   Reply With Quote