Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Non-Musical Opinions
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 09:24 PM   #166 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Hehe my sister's cat plans its attack. It has specific ambush points where it will hide and when you pass the ambush point, it will run out full speed and bat your legs, then advance to the next ambush point.
Heh heh...that's exactly what my cat did, too, when she was young (and alive). She'd hide behind bushes so when I walked home from school up the path to the house she'd LEAP out, grab my ankles with her front paws, and scrabble at my feet with her back legs. It made me very nervous walking up that path when I knew she lurked around, ready to ambush me.

She was also a friendly cat, but not cloyingly friendly. She loved to curl up under the covers at my feet in bed. She walked out to greet me if I was in the garden. We also had some fun games we played: when I was in the tub, she'd hide under the shower curtain...and as I peeked over the tub rim she'd hunker down, her pupils dilating, and then POUNCE up with one paw to try to tap my hand. Then we'd do that again and again. I gave her rides in the clothes basket, which she liked to be in.

Sigh. I still miss her. She was the first anyone I loved who died.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote