Music Banter - View Single Post - Weirdest Or Most Memorable Dreams You've Had
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 09:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

most nights i just sleep (or so i think), to be aware of a dream is a rarity for me but there have been a few over the years that did stick out.

a pair of recurring ones from being really young had a toilet that would swallow the house if it was flushed and another featured my uncle, dead and his eyes being all yellowed and turning to dust when i touched them.

i remember one from when i was in school - piloting a blimp made out of a snicker's bar

had a weird one in college about a different uncle who had died a few years prior. we were on a hunting trip (not something we ever did) killed a deer, but we didn't have a vehicle to bring it back to the truck. so we wrapped it in a blue blanket to avoid getting blood all over ourselves while we carried it over our shoulders, then it started kicking so we let it go and it ran out of the blanket (still clean and blue) fully healed.

apparently noticing or remembering colours in dreams is quite significant but if you really want to get into dream analysis and interpretations then you really need to compile as many details about the dream as soon as you wake up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote