Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you satisfied with your gender?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 11:58 AM   #399 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

People act like men NEVER nag. I can tell you that's a load of bullsh*t. But if women nag more than men it would be because they expect so many responsibilities from men which they are more reluctant to do than women are with their own responsibilities, generally women do seem to take the technical aspects of a relationship more seriously. It's stupid though to think that nagging is just something that's built right into the genome of every woman.

Also I was pretty appalled by the line "The problem is, women can't communicate, so they nag and whine about what they aren't getting rather than directly stating what they want, need or expect."

For one women are very good communicators, you just have to learn the language which too many men are too stupid to do, women are much more likely to talk about their feelings than men (as in less likely to call you a fag for wanting to discuss your problems) and they're better at it and wiser enough to try and find rational solutions to their problems, though I agree with the article that it only seems women demand more than men because men don't demand enough to create an equal diplomatic relationship. It's not as common for women to become alcoholics and knock around their partner because they know no other method of dealing with their personal problems.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote