Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 10:00 PM   #12264 (permalink)
scottsy
Untalented Drummer

Holy crap! BIG weekend of buying /downloading for me this weekend... Got a little extra cash, so indulged upon my project to buy / re - listen to all my Alice in Chains favorites, plus finally get the reunion album, which, incidentally I thoroughly enjoyed, although I had my doubts / reservations... it quite amazed me with how good it was...

Son on the AIC side of things...

Bought: Black Turns to Blue
Dirt
Facelift

Downloaded: MTV Unplugged Live

Then it was over to explore my more mellow electronic side of my taste... namely, mr. moby, who has without my knowing produced two different versions of his most recent Wait for Me album...

Wait for Me - Ambient and Wait for Me - Remixes!

Should make for some good late night/ relaxing listening!

Then finally while surfing around on Saturday I stumbled upon the fact that Crowded House have released a new album! I was instantly excited by this prospect so I fired up my computer and got hold of that sucker asap... and it just became my new favorite album... Intriguer by Crowded House.