Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you satisfied with your gender?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 11:05 AM   #469 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
But the primary reason any heterosexual should be proud of their gender is that they have the best equipment for sexually satisfying the opposite sex. Even though I think about what it would be like to be a chick, I'm happy to be a male because I love chicks so much that they are who I am interested in sexually and I have the best equipment for the job, if I was a chick it would be more difficult and I would have less sexual options, and the same applies for heterosexual girls because they have the best equipment for satisfying males. That's not to say same sex couples don't have awesome sex I'm sure they do but I dunno, I can't grasp my mind around the concept since it's the males job to penetrate and the female's to be penetrated and so when you pair two of the same roles with each other you have to be more creative and don't get as many options.

It's simple Freud stuff, if each sex secretly has a desire to be each other that's why they compliment each other so perfectly since sex kinda symbolizes union of sorts, if we were the gender that we sexually desired we wouldn't be able to make that kind of union as biology intended.

I hope Adidasss doesn't get too offended by that, it's not a knock on homosexuals just some of my opinions on what it means to be hetero.
Yeah that does sound dangerously close to a standard Christian argument (replace biology with God etc). Anyhow, my standard answer to that is that anal sex is actually (despite popular hetero male opinion) pleasurable so I'm guessing "biology" did actually intend it to be a valid sexual option (we're not sadists, you know. I remember a letter from a guy to Playboy wherein he states that his girlfriend put a finger up his ass just as he was about to come and he came harder than ever, and omg, does this mean he's gay?? Heaven forbid anyone should come near that holiest of male regions... ).

And as for "not as many options" I'd say the opposite is actually true, because same-sex couples can actually switch dominant roles while with hetero sex one party is always the "receiver" if you will. :\

P.s Slightly related...getting just a little tired at the slight digs at homos on this forum lately...(not by you boobs )

Last.fm

Last edited by adidasss; 07-15-2010 at 02:18 PM.
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote