Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you satisfied with your gender?
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 05:51 PM   #475 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

I'm not digging on homosexuals at all, I just gave reasons for why I think a heterosexual lifestyle is aight, sheesh.

I'm not really opposed to sex acts even if I deem them as not being compatable with what was biologically intended because we do so many unnatural things anyway and I don't consider these things morally wrong by any means. We have free will now, we're not cavemen anymore having to do things purely out of instinct.

Sex's primary biological function IS reproduction, but do I believe that's all sex should be used for? F*ck no. It has many other benefits and that includes for homosexual relationships, I think it's perfectly healthy. Sorry if I came off sounding like Ted Haggard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
How do you know? Same sex sexual intercourse is very common among social mammals and is believed to strengthen social bonds and lubricate the social machinery. It's likely that human males are adapted so that they are sexually compatible with eachother biologically. As adidasss points out, we do have a G-spot up there. If you imagine a society (or lack of one) where we didn't label ourselves as "hetero" or "***" and tried to live accordingly, but instead were more open minded and free in regards to our sexuality. Then I'm sure many heterosexual men would have sex with other heterosexual men. The idea that sex is only ever used for reproduction is what has given rise to the idea of homosexual "activity" as unnatural, but that idea was debunked a long time ago.

As for shaving the hair, it might not be such an unnatural thing to do either. I wrote earlier that body hair on women can be indicative of relatively high testosterone levels which may well lower a woman's chance of getting pregnant and having a child. So, it makes sense that the preference for less hair is to some extent rooted in biology even if the actual action of shaving isn't.

We can't say for sure that there were no cultures where women had methods for getting rid of body hair many thousands of years ago
Well I do think the ancient Egyptians (women included) shaved their heads because of the excruciating heat.

Anyway all I ever meant was that homosexual intercourse isn't what was originally intended biologically but I'm not saying that makes it unhealthy or unnatural. In the same way I don't think my fetish is unhealthy or unnatural. I know what it's like to be different and how people can be d*cks about that so I have great respect for homosexuals who aren't ashamed of their sexuality.

I'm also aware that homosexuality is present in other animals.

Still I think an assh*le is a poor substitute for a vag. Anal sex doesn't seem very appealing to me no matter which role I'd be filling. That's just personal preference (and assumption) though and if you love the butt sex more power to ya.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote