Music Banter - View Single Post - How Real Is Christianity?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 09:27 AM   #884 (permalink)
chard
Music Addict

Do you eccept there is good and evil in this world.Right well thats one hurdle crossed.Now then this will be difficult for you to comprehend, when i was a teenager i had a close call with death and while i was in a coma i travelled and was shown around the spirit world where i saw the gate of hell in the clouds and the stairway to heaven and the new earth and the kingdom of god which i have to add is a huge city in a bubble it was minature as i remember it. Why i was shown it all became clear to me but of course i selfishly denied my calling and ran away. When i awoke from my coma about 6 months later i saw the two witnesses on a train to bristol it was a warning. I have no idea why but since then i have become born again and i get visits either from jesus himself or angels every so often.So i believe what is written in revelations that is probably the only book i have read it's all about the present and future i can relate. I still am not sure about anything my feet are firmly on the ground and god knows it. I no longer go to church i find it irritating and boring and every church i go to everyone is to ambitious and they often hurt the simple faith we should all have. There are to many denominations to simplify it we are distant from one another we are divided by ignorance and selfish just as i was when i was a teenager and they call themselves christians and they all seem to know so much but have very little faith when trusting in the lord when it comes to money and authority forget it i'm better off. I have a simple faith and pray every day i am a sinner i won't deny it lol but for me i have seen what you all long to see and without seeing it you find it difficult to believe i understand. But for me i would put my head on the block than turn away for i know that we are not alone.
chard is offline   Reply With Quote