Music Banter - View Single Post - I write music, but I'm horrible with lyrics. Who wants to help me out?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 04:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leptoon View Post
Updated with link.

Yeah, but I think it would be a lot easier for us to communicate if you got MSN or AIM.
Leptoon, I downloaded "Sydney Heat," a good song, a little dubstepish, I felt...but were there supposed to be vocals in it?

I prefer not to get MSN or AIM right now because won't that mean I'd have more online places for me to forget to go to check messages from people? I'm already weeks behind Facebook communication! I get e-mails from friends saying other friends are trying to contact me. I end up feeling guilty constantly!

If you like, we can send private messages through MB rather than use your thread here, or we could use e-mail. For now, though, with this first song, I'd prefer just to use MB until you find out whether this is just a waste of your time!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote