Music Banter - View Single Post - How Real Is Christianity?
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 02:25 PM   #899 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Anyway, I occassionally suffer from a thing called sleep paralysis, a sensation that is felt during Hypnagogia primarly when you are still concious of things around you. It usually happens when you wake up from a nightmare. You are in a paralized state, semi awake and aware of your surroundings but you also see and hear things that aren't there because the REM part of your brain hasn't shut off completely yet.

It's happened to me several times and I've experienced all kinds a things. Creatures standing on top of me, spirits floating around the room, a dog knawing on my head, the sound of loud bluegrass music, red lights and intense humming sounds, loud explosions. And sometimes right when I wake up from a nightmare and return to conciousness some of the images from the dream are still imprinted to my vision and slowly disappear like condensation on glass after blowing cold air on it.

My grandma believes that these are things I experience because my soul is trying to leave my body. Yeah she got that from some Sylvia Browne book.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote