Music Banter - View Single Post - Kayleigh's Journal
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 03:46 PM   #104 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Ressurection:

JUSTICE
A CROSS THE UNIVERSE.

1. Intro
2. Genesis
3. Phantom Part 1
4. Phantom Part 1.5
5. D.A.N.C.E.
6. D.A.N.C.E. Part 2
7. DVNO
8. Waters Of Nazareth
9. One Minute To Midnight
10. Tthhee Ppaarrttyy
11. Let There Be Lite
12. Stress
13. We Are Your Friends (Reprises)
14. Waters Of Nazareth
15. Phantom Part 2
16. Encore
17. NY Excuse (Soulwax/Justice Remix)

This album, although it may have mostly the same tracks on it as Cross. Is very much different.

The Intro song is quite boring, it's basically just crowds cheering. While that is exciting to a certain degree, it lasts far too long for it to continue to be exciting, if that makes sense.

Genesis, I LOVE. This song is so superior sounding. It almost gives me the feeling I should be scared as some sort of scaryness is coming. I love it. The intro for this song is very much exciting, again the crowds are there which make it exciting and it's full of build ups and anti climaxes. I love the build ups in a song it makes it so much better to listen to when it's exciting and mysterious.

DVNO was my favourite song for a long while. It's just so smooth, the lyrics are pretty awesome. I love singing along to it. The beat in the background is immensely electric and again, exciting. It's quite sly, I always think the beat will do one thing and it says "NO!" Justice don't like being predictable really.

Tthhee Ppaarrttyy. It's very much like DVNO in the sense its good lyrics and it's very fun. I remember I sent it to my friend and he told me he hated it and asked if I thought he was a big girl haha. Now when I visit him, he actually says he feels like a girl when he listens to it as it is very girly. But he can't get enough of it! I particuarly love this song as it is very different from most songs in electronica in the sense it's quite fun and lyrical. It's rare to find a fun & lyrical song in electronica I find.

Stress is a song I really really really love. It's so intense to listen to. It practically makes me bounce off the walls with hyperactivity. Alot of people don't like this song because its so intense. But thats what makes me like it all the more. I wholely love justice albums because they are quite original in my opinion. Even if they are "common" or whatever. Who really gives a ****? If a songs good a songs good right? Another thing is the build ups..... oh my!

We are your friends (reprise) Just listen to it. In my opinion it gets quite heavy around 2mins 30secs. Let me know your opinion, i'd be interested to see wither I have a low tolerance or not.

I'd like feedback on how I could improve my entrys. I feel like I write them very poorly and boring. Tips on what you's actually like reading would be nice .

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.

Last edited by FETCHER.; 12-07-2010 at 04:37 AM.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote