Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 07:32 PM   #2953 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I don't get the whole "shaved snatch looks like a 12-year-old-girl thing. I don't even make that connection. I've been with plenty girls who've shaved completely down there and never once did I look at it and think "My, that looks like a 12-year-old-snatch!". People shouldn't take the snatch out of context like that.

While I don't mind hair down there, I prefer it to be at least kept up to a reasonable degree. But if you expect me to go downstairs, there will need to be effort expended so that I don't get pubes up my nostrils and mouth, which is extremely annoying and kills the mood.
Snatch-munching should be a gift, not a sacrifice. Same goes both ways. I'll keep it down to a African grassland and never a tropical forest. If a girl wants the Sahara, well I guarantee it won't look like a 12-year-old-penis...
My snatch is nice and bald, but I shave so it can't be 100% hair free all the time. Do many girls on here wax? Never cut your snatch while shaving it's ****ing sore!