Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 07:37 PM   #2954 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
ROFL. I am sure you would question it at that time of night. It must be a right slog through if they weren't plucked to perfection?

I think this would be one of the last things I would think about.

She likes my music taste. We share similar views politically. She has a great smile. She has a great body. Urrr no she is too hairy- it's over!

Long term maybe suggest things as she should do too but c'mon! Unless you are all studs and I'm just out of touch.
If she was the perfect girl, in terms of personality. I'd probably get past it, it's just one of them - something new to me.

If someone had only had 70s bushes coming at him and then he had a totally shaven thing coming at him, it'd be weirdly different. "My, that looks like a 12 year old." *unnerved*

If it was a one night thing and the girl and I had nothing in common AND she didn't shave, I'd be really pissed off. I'd have to soldier through with someone I won't ever see again. Or friend-sex, that'd be even weirder.

That said, I'm not worried about it, everyone around my age I've been with/discussed stuff with, they all say they shave... I just hope that continues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
My snatch is nice and bald, but I shave so it can't be 100% hair free all the time. Do many girls on here wax? Never cut your snatch while shaving it's ****ing sore!
Sound advice. Noted.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote