Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you satisfied with your gender?
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 11:23 AM   #525 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Also my remark about Adidasss and PMS was just a joke. It was more a remark about his attitude (which has always been notoriously moody) than his sexuality.

And urban is right. I have long hair (feminine you could say) and I get attention for it all the time, sometimes it's flattering, women telling me they envy my hair, I always get a kick out of that. But I also get called things like "caveman" and "hippie" or whatever.

My mom runs a hair salon, when I'm there I will read the hair catalogs for both men and women to see what kinda styles are fashionable these days. Womens catalogs promote a wide range of hair styles (sadly never including my favorite) ranging from long to short, while mens tend to be more conservative and limited to short or chin length styles.

Men with very long hair definitely get looked at, I weirded out people for a long time when I decided to keep my hair long, constantly getting told that I need a haircut but eventually everyone who knows me well got to accept it. That's how you get people to accept things, by just being yourself, not giving a f*ck what they say no matter how hurtful and giving them time to get used to it.

The more you try to force your ideas on others the more aggressively they will reject them.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote