Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you satisfied with your gender?
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 11:29 AM   #526 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
I would love to not have to wear a bra every single day, is this another thing that females dislike about their gender just out of curiosity? (I'm directing this question at the girls, here). Because I hate bras so much, they are the most uncomfortable things in the world, I would love be able to just wear a shirt without a bra, and not worry about my boobs jiggling around or nipples showing. I hate bras.

I also would have loved to wear pants during high school, instead of the segregated boys and girls uniforms, which still occur in Australia and many other places in the world. So impractical.

I also agree with Janszoon in that people should just do whatever they want. There seems to be so many guys on here who seem to have ridiculous standards regarding female bodily hair which really disturbs/ perplexes me. I don't have high standards when it comes to male body OR facial hair. I admit that I think some guys look better without or with facial hair or body hair but if they don't want to shave areas of their body then why should I interfere with that? There is more to life than hair.
Stop wearing bras. Now THAT is feminism I can get behind.

And you know what? I've seen women wear shirts without bras, since the 60s this started gaining some acceptence, maybe Austrailia is still more conservative but here it's not as big of a deal.

As a matter of fact, there's a chick who wears shirts and no bras that lives in my apartment building. And nobody says SH*T to her about it.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote