Music Banter - View Single Post - Weirdest Or Most Memorable Dreams You've Had
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 04:30 PM   #77 (permalink)
right-track
Atchin' Akai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post
I dreamt last night that I was walking down the main street of my town with two girls from school (that I dont like) and one saw a van of boys and put a brick in the windscreen, so I bolted away because I thought they were gypsys and would probably fracture my eyesocket. So I ran away and somehow ran 20miles from the town to my house and I was in my room. Then a boy appears with this thing that looks like a hedge trimmer and tells me he's going to kill me with it, so I ran downstairs and looked back up and he was standing at the top and threw the hedge trimmer down at me and said "look what I've got" and pulled out a genie lamp, and pulled the spout and a samuri came out (lmao) I ran into my kitchen and hid behind the closed door and he stabbed me through the door 7 times, I ran out my house and I was back in the towns main street, and my best mate was in this car with an unknown fat woman, I lay across the backseat and couldnt breathe because the window wasn't open so I opened the window and started breathing again, but started crying because I thought i was going to die of blood loss, then my best friend (male) started crying because he thought i was going to die then this fatty drove around for a lifetime and im losing blood, so I got out her car and walked around with 7 samuri wounds on my stomach. WTF.
This one is easy.

You don't like the two girls because they are slags (am I right, or am I right?)
The van full of boys you relate to the two girls.
They do something you wouldn't do, but would like to.
they break the window (have sex with the boys).
You run because you don't want to be like them...or do you?

The hedge trimmer and genie lamp with the samurai sword is in fact a penis.
You know this because you added lmao...which was very interesting.

We know what the stabbing is here, don't we?
Were there 7 boys in that van Kayleigh?

The car with the unknown fat woman is very interesting.
Was she pregnant...was she you?
Now you're panicking, hence the not being able to breathe...along with child birth connotations.
The friend is there because you have a guilty secret to share.
The boy crying is your yet to be born son, or the friend you secretly want to shag?

Have fun with that one.
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote