Music Banter - View Single Post - Weirdest Or Most Memorable Dreams You've Had
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 05:24 PM   #80 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
This one is easy.

You don't like the two girls because they are slags (am I right, or am I right?)
The van full of boys you relate to the two girls.
They do something you wouldn't do, but would like to.
they break the window (have sex with the boys).
You run because you don't want to be like them...or do you?

The hedge trimmer and genie lamp with the samurai sword is in fact a penis.
You know this because you added lmao...which was very interesting.

We know what the stabbing is here, don't we?
Were there 7 boys in that van Kayleigh?

The car with the unknown fat woman is very interesting.
Was she pregnant...was she you?
Now you're panicking, hence the not being able to breathe...along with child birth connotations.
The friend is there because you have a guilty secret to share.
The boy crying is your yet to be born son, or the friend you secretly want to shag?

Have fun with that one.
The girls are indeed slags. Ha.
They don't have sex with the boys, one runs with me, one disappears and one disappears in my house.
I never thought it was a penis, I added lmao, as theyre pretty random. and the fact that a samuri came from a lamp was random too!
There was only two boys in the van, one in the drivers seat and one in the far passenger seat.
She wasn't pregnant and she wasn't me, I've never seen her before but she was dressed strangely in old raggy floral tshirts and kaki (SP?) shorts.
I'm struggling to think of a guilty secret I have to share but I probably do have, I have a tendency to "forget" things and they come back with a ****ing vengence. It's probably because his now girlfriend was my nemisis throughout academy before I knew him. But we don't talk about it.
I absolutely do not want to have sex with him. He's more of a brother figure, we look out for each other and stuff. Although I barely see him, we know that if one is in trouble then we'd help each other out

Also, how the **** do analyse that? Most of it is pretty mad how you came to that conclusion, but as I pointed out above, about half is very acurate! :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote