Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 05:46 PM   #2851 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I was speaking more to the chemical that's sprayed onto the completely inert concoction of herbal burning medium, whatever it may be.
Although I hear there's a couple different variants of JWH used. All of them producing the same effect. I guess the real variety comes with how much they put in it.
True, SWIM has actually seen it made. According to SWIM's testimony. It's like a screen they lay the selected herbal blend out on, then literally take a sprayer and spray the herbal blend with the compound to the desired strength. It's pretty much a "yeah, that seems about right" type of measurement. Then, it's shaken in the screen to try to spread it out and coat all the little leaves. After that, you let it partially dry, and package accordingly.

Yes, there are a couple variations of JWH that can be used. They are all very similar compounds that were developed for use in similar applications.

p.s. SWIM has found all the necessary components online and is considering starting to make his/her own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote