Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bald Chick Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 04:02 AM   #100 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

I assume lot of chicks do it once, loved it, but don't do it again because they didn't like how people react. Is that close to the truth?

I f*cking hate people so much. I also hate Youtube because I do search it all the time for bald chick stuff and the comments people leave are just excruciating.

It's just the idea that people can't grasp because it's so alien to them. I've yet to see someone give a reason why bald women are ugly that actually makes sense to me.

They look like dudes?: No they don't. Women look like women the goddamn hair is not what makes a woman a woman without it she is gonna look like a woman. Only woman that looks like a dude bald is a woman that looks like a dude with hair.

They look like big babies?: Only if they're fat.

They look like cancer patients?: Why don't people ever say this about bald men? And they don't. Cancer patients look sickly. Simply being bald isn't gonna make you look sickly.

They look like lesbians?: There are lesbians with hair too. The lesbians that shave their heads tend to be rather butch. If you're an otherwise feminine woman and people think you're a lesbian just because you're bald then they're stupid.

They look like neo nazis?: I think only the male neo nazis shave their heads but I could be wrong. Still stupid though. It's actually more reasonable to believe any guy with a shaved head could be a neo nazi, which is also stupid of course.

They look like aliens?: Have you seen an alien? No. I do think it's alien in that it's not normal. Which is a part of it's appeal.

Speaking of aliens Baldy. I remember that in your blog you mention Gene Roddenberry being a possible acomophile and now that i think about it that makes perfect sense.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture wasn't a great movie, but I loved it's positive depiction of the Lt. Lila character and how this bald chick could be hot and everybody wanted to bang her. I can't think of any mainstream movie before or since where a bald chick was depicted as being sexually desirable to men.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 07-20-2010 at 04:36 AM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote