Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 12:55 PM   #3022 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
The girls of my generation that are 16-19 all shave, or at least most of them seem to. So I'm not used to hairiness down there, it would be weird. Even at 2am... I guess I'd soldier through if it came to it. But I'd MUCH rather avoid it being in that situation.
I wonder if this preference for shaven pubic areas for both women and men is a generational thing, because actually before the last couple of weeks I never realized people *had* such a strong opposition to pubic hair these days.

In my experience, none of the people I was with from any country ever commented at all about my pubic hair and they seemed perfectly happy, and I would never have even have thought to ask them to cut their pubic hair. I would have thought, "Why??"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
But if you expect me to go downstairs, there will need to be effort expended so that I don't get pubes up my nostrils and mouth, which is extremely annoying and kills the mood.
Snatch-munching should be a gift, not a sacrifice. Same goes both ways. I'll keep it down to a African grassland and never a tropical forest.
Don't you just use your hands to stroke someone's pubic hair flat so that it isn't in your face unless you want it to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Well, it's the same deal as the legs... you shave them for the occasion, and you slack off when it won't bother anyone.
I was with a girl for 2 years and the BIGGEST annoyance was the legs. She shaved them, but when she missed a couple nights, it was hard to even sleep in the same bed because I'd get scratched. The Vbox is mostly self-sustainable as far as I'm concerned, as long as it doesn't veer into the jagged and dangerous lane of being something that can actually choke a kitten or small rodent.

Edit:
Not that kittens or small rodents would be going near her Vag. Just saying...
See, this is one of the main reasons I hated shaving my legs, back when I did shave: they'd become prickly, and so when lying in bed I couldn't stand to have my own legs touch each other. I finally said to myself: "Why am I doing something to myself that sometimes cuts me and prevents MY OWN BODY PARTS FROM TOUCHING EACH OTHER COMFORTABLY!?!" I stopped shaving soon after because the whole notion of doing this to myself seemed preposterous.

About rodents...some people get into having rodents in that vacinity...or so I've heard. As a vegan, though, I wouldn't recommend it for the sake of the rodent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
Vag.

I couldn't imagine getting with a girl who doesn't shave her legs.
You mean...you mean there is never any hope for us?

If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote