Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bald Chick Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 01:08 AM   #103 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldy1138 View Post
At this point, my wife knows, and a few others probably suspect it. It's one of those things - I no longer think it's weird, I doubt anyone would be too freaked out by it, I'm sure some people figured it out on their own, and I actually like to talk about it, but it's still scary. There's still that fear of being thought of as some kind of a pervert.

On the net, I'm always glad to find a good discussion, and it isn't easy. A lot of the boards I used to like have gotten neglected or spammed to death or trolled out of existence, and not every acomophile has the same viewpoint. Some get off on any woman with a bald head, including cancer patients and French collaborators from the 40s. Some are into shaving women's heads as a punishment and submission thing. I don't believe they find it beautiful or powerful; just the opposite. And there are some who just want to swap pictures, link to video clips and discuss who looks hot, without the discussion going any deeper than that.

Believe it or not, boo boo, you are the most like-minded acomophile I've run across in a long time, so I'm enjoying this discussion a lot. If I could find a few more of us, I'd probably start up a well-moderated acomo board over at my site.
That sounds groovy, if you ever start a forum I'd be happy to participate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldy1138 View Post
If you ever find a copy of The Making of Star Trek: The Motion Picture, by Roddenberry and Susan Sackett, check out some of the character guidelines Gene wrote about Ilia and Deltans in general. Descriptions of her "breathtakingly beautiful" face and her "smooth, slender bare head with the sensual quality of delicately sculptured nudity, always hidden before in other women," plus all of the stuff about Deltans, their sex-based culture and their women being dangerously attractive to human males. I've heard that sort of thing before, and it is definitely an acomophile writing that.

I've also seen a photo of Gene posing with the newly-shaved Persis, sporting a big, cheesy grin. I've seen that picture before too, when guys who make head shaving videos all line up to have their picture taken next to the bald woman.

I'm pretty sure the whole purpose of creating the character of Ilia was to show people how attractive bald women are. In some ways, it was a success. I don't know that Ilia changed the way society looks at bald women, but she certainly stirred up feelings in some of us that we might not have been aware of. If nothing else, she provided adolescent acomophiles with something to jack off to.
Yeah I'm a bit of a Trekkie myself and I sometimes visit the Star Trek encylopedia, I remember reading the article about the Deltan race and reading these descriptions, the author sounded like he was turning himself on.

There's also a vid of when Persis shaved her head, afterwards she was greeted by Gene himself, and he gave her a present which was an electric razor which I think was his way of saying "please keep it this way". I dunno weither to think this was sweet of him or creepy, or both.

Natalie is what got me really into it (I still wish she did it the smooth way, always how I prefer it) but I think the first time it actually turned me on was when I watched the Star Trek movie at like 14 or whatever. Not only did it turn me into an acomo it got me more into Star Trek too.

I'm also quite into Indian women, they tend to be especially stunning when sporting the look, like Glenda Narulla and Diandra Soares.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote