Music Banter - View Single Post - Rape
Thread: Rape
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 02:46 PM   #65 (permalink)
Cressidagater
Account Disabled

Tuna and dr saltzman, I disagree. You can choose to like vanilla or not. You simply need to ask yourself what you like about it, and what the implications are. Is vanilla something harmful to your body? or is it something good? is there somethign better than vanilla you could eat?

you choose to EAT vanilla. Or not eat it. For exmaple, you dont choose to need to breath to live. But you choose to continue breathing. If you REALLY wished to, you could stop yourself breathing somehow. To breath to live is a truth of your existance. If you dont like it (although i dont know why you wouldnt) you have threechoices

1. keep breathing and live

2. stop breathing and die

3. find a way to live without breathing, thereby mutliating your existance as a human being.

to say thats influenced by your peers is a cop out. I dont agree with what that dr saltzman wrote there, it sounds cowardly to me; and it sounds like an attempt of getting people to accept universal control and reliance to keep the masses ignorant. personally, if i dont know the reason why im doign something, i wont do it. If i dont know why im eating vanilla, i wont eat vanilla. In my opinion, every human being, has a mind to process and think, and a body to sense and interact. If vanilla tastes good to you, in theory, vanilla is good for you. But , regardless of this, YOU decide to pick up the spoon, and eat vanilla. You could not eat it - despite the fact it might cause you pain or extreme misery not to eat it, you could not eat it. You might even die, hypothetically, without it. You still choose whether to eat it or not.

If someone feels a desire to rape, they need to go away, and think about what rape is, what they're doing. Rape may give them an immediate "satisfaction". but every piece, every reasoning you could give me for a person wishing to rape another person, I could give you the completion of this reasoning, which will always lead to

1. be content in your self

2. seek consensual love of another

this would make you a lot happier than raping them, because rape is the incomplete version of these.

To rape is to disrespect and undermine the existance of another being. You're trampling on them. So I dont care personally, if a person genetically NEEDS to do it. In that case unfortunatly I must admit they are genetically inferior. They can either stop themself from doing it, or they should be killed, culled, if they cant stop. Because if they cant control their own functions, and if they choose to do harmful things to OTHER beings, then they are not a human being simply said. They're an illusion with no life force.
Cressidagater is offline   Reply With Quote