Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #7294 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
It is just one of those films (despite missing chunks of the book) that still remains eminently watchable after 15 years.

The film cost around £1.5 million and has more wit, style, intelligence and panache that many films with 100 x the budget.

Now make sure you get the soundtrack and stretch your wings

Films that are hyped to death and loved by virtually everyone lose appeal after multiple viewings but I still enjoy the film every single time I see it.
Oh definitely. First time I watched it I was immensely disapointed by how much of the book was left out (Watched days after finishing the book) I havent finished the book in a little while so I enjoyed it much more as I remembered less about the book! Believe me I have the soundtrack! I think everyone has heard/owned it at some point! It used to be one of my favourite songs. 100% agree about the budget point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Likewise.
I still find it hard to fathom that people are just getting around to watching it.
I've seen it before just not for a wee while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote