Music Banter - View Single Post - The Art Thread
Thread: The Art Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 06:26 PM   #511 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieLover View Post
It's so refreshing to see so many talented people

With that said, I'd like to ask a little favor, this is a mural that I've been working on for quite some time now, and it needs to be done by this saturday morning at the latest. The theme is music (obviously), i just need some advice on what to do with all that empty space in yellow!!! thx in advance.

The one with me in it is just so you can get an idea of size, the other is what it looks like right now.
Veggieeeeee!!! Where have you been? Painting, apparently!

Hmmm. Your mural has a music theme and appears to be in a band room? One suggestion is to turn the yellow space into a field of wild flowers where the flowers are different musical instruments, since you've already got fretboard tree trunks, a drum sun, and the piano keyboard road.

You could have French horn and trumpet flowers on flute stems. You could have a bunch of reeds that are really flutes or clarinets standing on end, etc. Of course, that would take a lot of detail painting!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote