Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bald Chick Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 07:01 PM   #118 (permalink)
baldy1138
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
So, boo boo and perhaps baldy, here's a shaved-head question for you both: How do you think your fetishes would be affected if the norm for women was to be bald? Do you think your fetishes would have even developed? Do you think you might have ended up with a fetish for the few women with long, luxurious, silky head hair, since that would be unusual and would mean the woman gloried in the sensuality of her hair and was brave enough to defy society and think for herself? Or, do you feel there is something intrinsic about women's bald heads that appeals to you?
Wow. That's one I don't think I could answer. I know there a lot of things that are aesthetically appealing about women with bald heads. If most women were bald, I might just enjoy the norm and have no fetish in that regard. Mind you, acomophilia is certainly not my only kink, it's just by far the strongest.

I have considered that if the fashion caught on too much, it might lose some of its power to excite. I mean, getting something good in small doses is a treat, but that might change if it's every day. Then again, I see beautiful women with hair on a regular basis, and the frequency of viewing does not seem to make them any less so.

It's a question I don't think I have a definite answer for.

Last edited by baldy1138; 07-22-2010 at 03:40 AM.
baldy1138 is offline   Reply With Quote