Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 07:48 PM   #2864 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
I have been picking mushies for the last month or so and have quite a large amount, maybe 5 ounces dried, but haven't decided to give up the sober life just yet. I know once I indulge, they will rot my thoughts until the next time and etc... A vicious cycle. I get stuck on wild religious/philosophical/political ideas and only dive further into the thought process of the subject until I realize I'm a nut, and stop.

In another note, how have you guys acquired research chems? Now that I have moved, I have no idea, I attempted a site in which a buddy had successfully received a purchase, but got screwed for a gram. I have only tried it a few times due to extremely limited availability, but fell in love, and would enjoy a nice cerebral orgasm in the near future. I actually would like to get it for a friend for her birthday. I know that would be the best present I ever received, other than my Bart Simpson Vehicle of Destruction skateboard when I was eight.

I tried to acquire research chems over the web in the past... living in America got a lot in the way.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote