Music Banter - View Single Post - Nevermind, let's talk about the same handful of bands that suck ad nauseum
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 04:46 AM   #507 (permalink)
Mr. Bungle
Account Disabled

You want to know a band that sucks? The Black Crowes! I used to love them until I was kicked out of a Crowes show in LA a couple years ago...

...for doing the same thing I've been doing at Crowes shows for 13 years...

smoking my one hitter

no warnings..

40 minutes in.......I was out.

and was even encouraged into violence by security guard who wanted a blow at me b/c I initially resisted.. (he even muttered for me to do something so he could punch me......wisely, I walked away with just a '**** you' and just took it on the ****ing emotional chin.)

I would like to thank Pete and his 'overwhelming demand' bull****.....for moving the show to the Wiltern

where I was harrased by a 20 something yellow jacket...who had no interest in anything ...but ruining my night.

did I mention there was NO WARNING ?

Funny....I couldn't buy a shirt or poster from this band without a pot leaf on it for the past few years

oh, I suppose I come across as bitter.

well...guess what?

I really ****ing am....on a night that was supposed to be ****ing special and give me a much needed lift.

$60 and the show of a lifetime....gone.....just like that.

(did I mention there was no warning?)

it's funny too...b/c the only thing I got to hear CR say to the crowd that night was
'Some people like to be cops and some people like to be robbers....'

Thanks for putting me right next to the cops....as I tried to enjoy ...your show.

Very sorry I missed 'One Night Only'
thanks to the change of 'scene'
Mr. Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote