Music Banter - View Single Post - Nevermind, let's talk about the same handful of bands that suck ad nauseum
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 07:47 AM   #512 (permalink)
Mr. Bungle
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
first off, if you like Bungle so much that you're naming yourself after them why are you paying ANY attention to the Black Crowes?

secondly. a few years ago? really? bitter much?

why would you get a warning for something that's obviously common knowledge as being illegal? yeah it happens and people can sneak it in, but if you do it in plain view of the staff what do you expect? the venue stands to lose FAR more than your burnt out butt would likely ever provide for them in return.

especially if you're still obsessing over a band that hasn't been relevant in well over a decade.
First off, My name IS Mr. Bungle. Sorry I'm not using a fake name, should I change it to make you feel better? However, I do like the band, as well as tons of other bands from many different genres. Didn't know I could only listen to one kind of music, thanks for letting me know.

Secondly, no, not a few....a couple. And I actually still love The Black Crowes, someone brought that show up the other day and I just thought I'd see what some of you thought of the situation. Thanks for the support guys.

Why would I get a warning? Because that's what happens every time I've ever seen anyone caught with a small amount of weed in L.A. Sorry to disappoint you again, but I'm nowhere close to being burnt out.

You obviously haven't been keeping up with the Crowes the last 10+ years.
Mr. Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote