Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 05:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Those queers can't spell!

I don't see anything wrong with it. The biggest thing for me is that we, as humans, are moving in a direction in which the ideas for each generation are different in a good way an d allow people to be themselves. I look forward to seeing the ideas our generation has to offer when we hold high political positions and the older generation of racists, sexists etc.. die off. I keep trying to think of a problem, but I only end up with positive solutions. The fact that you can not have children led me to think of higher percentage of couples looking to adopt. If you get locked up long term, youre all set as well
I judge people based on their character, not who they sleep with. I'm greatful, just means thats one more sexy lady that could possibly be in my bed and not yours adidas. I have wondered for years about the origin of your username and if it has anything to do with super sloppy sex or sweet and sensual.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote