Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 12:25 AM   #7316 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

^Some rough and intense movie there. Very well made film.

The problem was, not being able to sympathise with any of the characters. Maybe a bit with Ricci's character. But, there's not a single thing that made me be on Theron's side, not even for a single second. I was praying for her to just kill herself and finishes off from the first five minutes, so I could maybe enjoy the film. I guess that's one of the goals the writer/director wanted to achieve at some point, however, that makes me wonder why I'm following this person's life for more than an hour and a half. Not having a single character I can familiarise with.

Still, hats off for Charlize Theron's and Christina Ricci's performances. Outstanding.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote