Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 03:08 PM   #34 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
That's usually the case in the short term but I remember reading a study that when a woman wants to settle down she won't wanna be stuck with that type.. for obvious reasons. But then again they will never wanna go for the overtly sensitive type. I think it's all about balance; a guy they can have a lot of fun with but can be serious and mature when the situation calls for it. Being the extreme on either end is no good
Well, some women are conditioned to believe that the more masculine a man the better. And these days being masculine is just a kinder word for being a douchebag. Society embraces the idea that alpha males and men who are "in control" are what women need. And so women believe that and unfortunately it becomes justifcation for overly controlling and abusive behavior.

A lot of women who stick around with total ballsacks justify it with their lack of self esteem, the feeling that they don't deserve someone better. My mom used to be like this and her previous relationship was a terrible one.

Self esteem is a big issue with women and I guess like most feminists I pin a good portion of the blame on men.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote