Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts II: What You Think About MB Members' Taste In Music
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #246 (permalink)
Violent & Funky
FUNky

My favorite posters to read/interact with:

TheCunningStunt: similar age, similar tastes. We both like movies and stuff. Idk.

Boo Boo: outside of his proggie ****, we actually have very similar tastes, especially in maintreamy funk rock bands like RHCP, Incubus, 311, and the Minutemen. His posts are mostly entertaining, although I rarely read all of his rants because they are too goddamn long. Sometimes he is irritating.

Janzoon: wise, clever, and always informative. My only qualm with him is that it seems like he mostly listens to stuff I've never heard of, which is both good and bad.

mr dave: another wise poster, although grammar and punctuation are not his strengths. I like when he gets all nostalgic for old 90s bands like the RHCP, but he can be smug about them at the same time. Remember our squarepusher argument? Now that I've matured a little, I need to give him another chance and see if he truly is a greater bassist than Claypool. :P

Guts spilled...

sometimes I don't thrill you
sometimes I think I'll kill you
just don't let me fuck up will you
'cause when I need a friend it's still you
Violent & Funky is offline   Reply With Quote