Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 06:55 PM   #1973 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCA View Post
1. The knife is the simplest, and one of the most effective, weapons to use in the game, thanks to Marathon, Lightweight, Commando, and the tac knife. As well as the cluster-**** maps and the awful spawn system.
2. Cooperation is almost non-existent in MW2, partly due to the compeltely arcade-y "chaos" that you see to like, but ALSO due to the ridiculous killstreak system.
3. Get real, people abuse the SH*T out of MW2. I can't play one game of Ground War without getting invited to 3 different 10th prestige hacked lobbies. Not kidding.
Growing up on arcades I definitely prefer that chaotic element. It's a big reason I prefer Brawl to Melee.

Nowadays people use "fun" and "competition" like they mean the same thing but I never play games for competition really.

Anyway your criticisms are valid I'm sure. It's one reason I prefer retro games because people aren't satisfied with ANYTHING anymore, no matter how ridiculous the amount of effort put into a game people easily write it off as trash just because being such a complex game inevitably leaves loop holes, either things that noobs will abuse or minor flaws that people love hyperboling to f*cking death.

So I do prefer the simpler, less convoluted days of gaming for that reason.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 07-24-2010 at 07:02 PM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote