Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 12:28 AM   #196 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

I really f*cking hate people who think humans still have to follow strict biological rules based on their evolutionary history.

Weither it's vegans who use every scare/guilt tactic they can to convert you to their cause or radical feminists who want all chicks to get hairy or fundamentalist christians who oppose homosexuality for not being what was biologically intended or christians who think we STILL need to procreate because that is our only biological purpose.

These are all hypocrites because they all do SOMETHING unnatural in one way or the other. I really hate this obsession everyone now has about being as natural as possible at least when they have a terrible imperialistic attitude about it. We're at a state in evolution where our "evolution" doesn't have to control us anymore so all arguments about how "natural" something is are useless to me and anyone who tries to pin the lack of human evolution (why are people getting in such a goddamn hurry) on people's lifestyle choices are just self righteous assh*les.

The bible also opposes pork and shrimp and masturbation and debate (yes it's in the bible, debate is a sin) and god knows what else. How many christians are consistant with everything the bible says?

To be consistant with the bible ironically means you'd have to be inconsistant because the bible is inconsistant.

Sorry if most of this rant is off topic but yeah. People who believe in right and wrong lifestyle choices are self righteous f*cks in any context. The only truly wrong lifestyle choice is to try and oppress or threaten the lives of others.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote