Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 04:38 AM   #197 (permalink)
right-track
Atchin' Akai

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
I'm not questioning my orientation, this is a thread about what others think about homosexuality, and obviously there is a lot of people who have some issues that need to be discussed. And they need to be discussed because I have the foolish notion that maybe by discussing these issues we can disperse some of the prejudice that still exist regarding homosexuality which can lead toward a more tolerant society. I don't believe sweeping things under the carpet benefits anyone...
Well said. I suspected that was why you started this thread.
Your absence since has been obvious. I can only assume you've been reading with mixed feelings.
Probably laughing at some and shaking your head in despair at others. Maybe, nodding in agreement now and then too.

I'd like to see you quote some of the posts in here and address them in your own way.
I'd also like to hear some of the problems you have with homosexuals/homosexuality.
At least I'm hoping you do have certain issues and aren't going to defend particular aspects of homosexuals/homosexuality out of blind loyalty.

Look forward to your perspective and insights...

btw, I'm willing to stand corrected on any of the points I've outlined in the posts I've made, describing my problems with this subject.
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote