Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 06:00 PM   #206 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

I am perfectly fine around *** people. In my last three jobs I have ended up working with lesbians with the mainstay of my night shift in my present job being a lesbian and we get on like a house on fire.

I didn't word my last post too well but I have been mentioned in the last couple of posts which is surprising as I only have one post within this thread which was merely a question with no opinion put forth regarding this subject matter.

Some posts have stated that man is only here to reproduce (in so many words) and that it's against the natural order of things but so what? It's not as if the human race is in need of more children. I don't think that homosexuality is a recent phenomenon and it is widely known that the Romans practiced it and it wasn't frowned upon.

I am not going to try to ingratiate myself into this thread in order to be compliant. I genuinely have no problem with homosexuality at all and like all facets of society the only thing I dislike is if I choose to have an opinion that differs from that particular minority. This applies to religion, dietary habits, anti smokers and many others. I live my life a certain way and it should be be respected as I respect you (not personally Marijan).

I do have a problem with camp people but then that applies to giggly, screaming females who annoy me too so it's not me being selective at all. I just don't like peoples characters shoved in my face- I prefer to peel away and find their personality that way.

I know I am rambling a little and not achieving coherency but I have never ever been bothered by peoples orientation or beliefs. I just like people with something to say about themselves and a modicum of intelligence.

I can barely stand the music you like Marijan and I don't share some of your views on many things but I genuinely value your presence on these boards and think that you are erudite and intelligent and you always have a back up for your arguments.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote