Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bald Chick Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 10:54 PM   #153 (permalink)
TumorAttitude
Account Disabled

Bewbs, you're my dude and although you're annoying as fuck sometimes because you wear your heart on your sleeve and stick your sleeve out as far as it can go and sometimes shove my face directly into your sleeve so I can closer examine the status of your heart, you're cool with me.
I think the fetish is sweet. Y'all arn't sickos. Its actually kind of normal. You appreciate left of center aesthetics and the sense of touch. Its sort of adorable even, because it makes me think that loo loo wannabe Sinead O'Conner girls that shave their heads will meet guys like you and have a really sweet romance or something. And maybe even, everybody will meet someone thats into the same retarded shit that they are and just be happy faggots forever and bang over and over again.
So like, feel free make your forum and sell your beard clippings to chicks with bald vaginas. I think bald chicks look like giant babies and although I'm sort of disgustingly easy, I'd probably think about babies too much to get my genitals to work for one. This is kind of the gayest thread ever but I'm glad you have a safe place to talk about how pretty scalps are.
TumorAttitude is offline   Reply With Quote