Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts II: What You Think About MB Members' Taste In Music
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 05:13 AM   #267 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

WOW! A Magical Mystery tour bus! That sounds amaaaaazing. (not even being sarcastic. Sadly)

I went April 2009 and was a bit like meh. This is crap. I went in Costa coffee though, I like coffee shops so that was a winner. Not a bad day, worth the £8 train ticket I guess.

Yeah, it's so frustrating and I don't have the balls like you to go alone but I don't wanna go and watch the f*cking Cribs, going B&S with forum acquaintance would be immense I will get better friends soon though. It's considered quite cool to like them kind of bands, even though I adore the Arctics.

Yeah, I bet it was sentimental. I remembered seeing Oasis when I was still into them, they were my childhood band and it meant an awful lot, even though Liam's voice was absolutely terrible. I'm Outta Time was the worst. If your ex wasn't already a fan, that plus illness then that explains it. I think they're the type of band where you've got to KNOW the songs to really appreciate them live. I hope you have a great time at B&S, let me know how it is if we're both still posting come December.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote