Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 12:37 PM   #1999 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
First off, be prepped, its nothing like SC1 (it favors aggression over defense, save for the Terran).

really? i started playing the single player last night and i'm feeling like i'm just playing a graphical do-over for the most part. MP was never a big selling point for me though.

funny story. this past week, of all weeks, i get pegged for extra hours at work, can't really say no since i can use the cash. so i work until mid afternoon, get home then head to the store to collect my pre-order. get home again, start installing, then a buddy messages me and he's all like - DUDE! i just scored a free ticket to the Testament / Megadeth / Slayer show tonight!

ok, cool, congrats, i've got SC2 instead. so i figure he'll stop by on the way to the show to smoke a power up, and sure enough a few minutes later i get a buzz at the door and there he is.... did you get my last message? (msn has been flaky lately) so no i hadn't. he had two free tickets to the show.

so on the first day the game i waited 13 years to play, i got my groove on with Testament, sang along to Peace Sells with Mustaine, and had a great view of Lombardo just FLYING through the Abyss.

i do not at all regret not playing SC2 until the day after it finally came out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote