Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 09:49 PM   #13886 (permalink)
Dr.Seussicide
FakingSuicideForApplause

Quote:
Originally Posted by glastonelle View Post
Your right, we are different. I cant stand maths! All those numbers and algebra - dear God. It may also be my old maths teacher haunting me though. He was Scottish and always tried to strangle me

I like happy musical Mexicans with maracas, its different Mythology is seriously cool, but an aquired taste. I can spend ages re-reading mythology books, but its all sort of worthless infortmation. There's not much you can do with it unfortunately

Chemical engineering. That like bringing my two biggest nightmares together and having a party. Chem and maths = horrific. Though you enjoy it, and thats what matters
Haha, he tried to strangle you?! Wtf, your kidding? Scottish people are so weird

There is nothing much you can do with it Except brag to people about stuff that they don't know and most likely don't even give a fuck about. *sighs*

Lmao at that last paragraph, yeah I love what I'm doing, and I'll do my masters afterwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Get a chat room.
Sorry about that FD, maybe we should start messaging each other

Dr.Seussicide is offline   Reply With Quote