Music Banter - View Single Post - The Electronic Music Recommendation Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 09:50 AM   #168 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Spor is a Drum & Bass artist, and that album was a compilation I threw together of a bunch of different artists, including Spor. Any particular artists you liked most in that comp? If so, let me know and I'll shoot you some more.
If you're not too worried and dig the general sound, I can throw you the rawest, most disgusting and dirty electronic music I can muster up.

Let me know.

Btw, if anyone else wants to throw him stuff.. he's looking for heavy, raw, NOT Pendulum Drum & Bass, and possibly some rip-your-face-off Dubtep. Maybe even some Tearout Breaks. Aim for between 2002 - 2008 for the Drum & Bass and Breaks. Might even get away with some more recent stuff. Actually, you probably will. Just make sure it isn't Pendulum or anything that sounds like it. And stay away from the new Electro-Breaks that Nuskool has turned into, reminiscent of Alex Metric. Not what you're looking for. lol...
Yeah, the stuff that was on that comp was great. I definitely want something that thumps. I'm still trying to learn my way around the electronic music scene, so thanks for putting it into correct terminology.

But yeah, definitely send me some more stuff like on that comp if you can, the more raw the better. I honestly thought it was all the same artist on that comp though... lol@ my newb ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote