Music Banter - View Single Post - Christian Musicians/Music
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 05:08 PM   #60 (permalink)
Stone Birds
myspace.com/stonebirdies

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCA View Post
This site is priceless.

http://www.lovegodsway.org/***Bands
i remember looking at that site and thinking it was so funny, that guy is in such denial just watch his music video you don't even have to listen to him just watch it and you'll see how *** he is.

and also some of the bands listed on both *** and straight bands is kind of questionable:

for example i don't think anything about death cab for cutie is *** besides the fact some of their fans are but almost every band has both *** and straight fans, your orientation in truth doesn't have as much to do with the kind of music you listen to that's a stereotype. Fleet Foxes? i think the only reason he put them up there is cause they can actually sing. and sufjan stevens on the straight band list i mean c'mon if you think fleet foxes should be on the *** list than sufjan stevens should be as well.

you should look at his music website it's even worse Evening Service: God Hates ***s!

i find this ignoreance (and denial) so f***ing hilarious, but at the same time it's kind of pathetic and although we think it's funny some idiots take what this guy says for real.

this is an actual poster the guy made (i'm not even joking):

this guy is creepy parents if you love your children never listen to this guy.

//\\//\\/\\/\/\/\\\\\\\\///\/\/\/\/\\////\/\\\\\///\V

[Link removed by mod, no advertising] ... Damn those mods are always gettin ya :)
Stone Birds is offline   Reply With Quote