Music Banter - View Single Post - Stupidity
Thread: Stupidity
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 03:51 AM   #388 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
now the real question is will you show the strength of character to overcome the disability and establish control over the issues they present to you? or will you just use it as a carte blanche to keep being a social misfit / instigator?
A better question is will you stop being a douche all the time?

I'm not using it as an excuse for my instigating, that's not really something I attribute to the aspergers that's just in my nature.

Trying to do things on my own is a struggle not just because of me but because I have a severely overprotective legal guardian who doesn't really believe I can do anything on my own. I've slowly been learning how to cook, as far driving, combined with the fact that nobody is eager to teach me I'm not really eager to learn either. I drive people crazy when I ride with them because I'm very paranoid and the kinda person who might freak out just because someone is pulling out of the drive way and I think they might crash into us.

I am planning on taking a GED test, my mom and my brotherr got one, my brother says he didn't even study for it but that's what I'm going to do because I want to get as high of a score as I can. People tell me I'm smart enough but I think they're just being nice, I'm not really confident but I want to try it anyway. It's just the idea of getting one which is dumb because I don't think I would be able to do anything I'd want to do if I had one anyway.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 08-01-2010 at 05:57 AM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote