Music Banter - View Single Post - Those Were The Days (Member Pics From The Past)
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 09:00 AM   #189 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberNineDream View Post
I was digging through my very old photos:

Here's me, when I was about 5:
#9, you remind me of Jacqueline Kennedy...about to ram that rod up someone's you-know-what! It's an odd visual combination that this picture makes me imagine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardspiral View Post
I'm jealous that you were such an awesome kid. I have a few pictures on my laptop, but only one on here..

At least you could console yourself over your chair woes with that cute little plastic zebra!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Aww. Both baby photos that I've seen of you are very cute, boo boo. Karate! And mascara! The best of both worlds.

You know, people have joked about this before in the thread, I think, but having cute baby pictures around where potential dates can just happen to view them is probably a sure-fire way to make them even more interested. They can't help but think, "Hmmm...if that's what HE looked like as a baby, just imagine how cute OUR kid would be!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Even though it's not a young young picture, its me at high school comparably young to now.

Those are some hefty blazers you've all got on there, Vanilla. Each one looks like it required the wool from a whole New Zealand sheep to create.

No wonder New Zealand has so many sheep, when they've got to make all these blazers for schoolkids!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote