Music Banter - View Single Post - I miss Fasho
Thread: I miss Fasho
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 10:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
TumorAttitude
Account Disabled

Default I miss Fasho

Dear Fa$ho,
I'm in a dark room. I can't see anything. I get up. I struggle to stand. I almost can't, I can't see my hands and I'm afraid to move. The room looks pretty much the same with my eyes open or closed. I jump a little, trying to keep my balance. I'm a little scared to walk around. What if I fall again? What if there's furniture or something in the room? What if I bump into something and get hurt? I have no idea where I am or whats around me. I fall down again.
I start to cry a little. How did I get here? Am I safe? The tears are streaming down my face. The floor beneath me and the tears on my face are the only tangiable things I feel.
I see a light. At this moment, the light is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Its far away. I follow it. I walk towards it. Its warm, its alive, its wonderful....I'm closer to it. But its so far away.
I run to the light. I run faster and faster, with every fiber of my being. I run what feels like the longest distance in the world. I'm there. I'm at the light.
The light comes from a computer. Musicbanter.com is up. But Fasho hasn't posted in over a week! The world is dark again.

TumorAttitude is offline   Reply With Quote